Salon owners pay attention and ask yourself the following questions:
• Do you want to build an outstanding digital marketing strategy for your salon or spa?
• Do you not want to pay an enormous amount of money on companies or online advertisement?
• Do you want to be found in your city/area?
• Do you want to be ahead of your competitors?
• Do you want to gain new clients and keep the interest and business of your existing clients?
• Do you want to save time and focus on achieving your company goals?
• Do you want to deliver the right message online?
If the answer to all these questions is YES then we are the company you are looking for with 20 Years of experience and we know how to market your salon!
All our solutions are affordable, professional, simple, effective, easy to understand and industry specific.
Why a mobile responsive website and social media should be your priority?
A mobile friendly (responsive) website has become the essential marketing tool for salons and spas. Why? Because Smartphones are changing the way we engage and behave. With so many people owning and searching on mobile devices, salon and spa owners can no longer afford to ignore this online marketing channel. Why is a mobile website so important? If your salon website isn't mobile friendly then everything will appear tiny and unreadable. In short, it would be essential to have a responsive website to start with. If potential hair and beauty clients can't view your services they will just move on to the next salon in the Google search list and that is your competitor. Beside a mobile responsive website, think about other important factors that will boost your website like a blog, offering galleries or an ecommerce enabled shopping cart, renew professional photos frequently, offer online scheduling and reservation, present videos and up to date social media. Communicate and entertain with your (potential) clients, have your Google Maps and an updated Google My Business (GMB) account in place. Overwhelming? Discover the affordable packages and solutions we have to offer. We are always here to help you out. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions.